Explore Dharamshala-Mcleodganj 3D/2N
Why choose this destination?
Living in concrete jungles, we often tend to forget the sublime power of nature. When we find ourselves once again surrounded by luscious trees, mesmerizing mountains and gushing waters, the majesty of it all takes our breath away. That’s exactly the kind of effect Dharamsala has on you. “Dharamsala” literally means “a spiritual dwelling”.
Surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas, this hillside city is home to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile.
- 3D/2N Trip. 1 Night in Hotel (with Breakfast) & 1 Night Camp stay (with Dinner & Breakfast)
- Sightseeing | Camping | Hotel
- Visit to the most popular Places in Dharamshala & Mcleodganj
- Enjoy peaceful time with your family in our Campsite
- Swinging Bridge, River crossing, Slate Making, get to know local culture.
- 1 Night camping in Bhagda/Triund
- Crowd Factor: Popular
- Hotel stay & Camping
- Visit to Norbilingka Institute
- Gyuto Monestery
- HPCA Stadium
- War Memorial
- St. John in the Wilderness
- Bhagsu Falls
- Mcleodganj Market
- Dalai Lama Temple
- Naddi Dal Lake
- Tea Gardens
- 3D/2N Dharamshala Mcleodganj
- 4-7 Pax (Rs 3199 per head)
- 8-15 Pax (Rs 3099 per head)
- 15-20 Pax (Rs 2999 per head)
- 20+ Pax (Rs 2899 per head)
Note: Transportation Available if needed. Charges extra.
Click an image to enlarge
- 1 Night stay in 3 star Hotel
- 1 Night Camping Type Accommodation
- Dome Tents, Mattresses
- Toilet Tents
- Transportation included for sightseeing in Dharamshala & Mcleodganj
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Meals during Camping
- Breakfast, Dinner & evening snacks
- All Meals Cooked in Hygienic Conditions
- Kitchen Tent, Equipment & All Rations
- Natural Spring / Purified Water during Trek
- Cab with Driver for Sightseeing
- Mountaineering Course qualified trek leader during Trek & Camping
- One Local Guide during Camping
- First-Aid Medical Kit with the Team
You need to pay 50% of the booking amount as advance to make a booking.
|Cancellation Time||Cancellation Fee|
|15 days or more prior to check-in date||FREE Cancellation (100% refund)|
|Between 7 to 15 days of check-in date||50% advance amount|
|Less than 7 days of check-in date||100% advance amount|